2013-2014 Spirituality and Mental Health Seminar Series
These seminars are designed for clergy and mental health professions to facilitate dialogue on the integration of spirituality and psychology in the work of helping hurting people. Seminars are free, open to the public, and take place at 205 E. State Street, Redlands, CA 92373. For more information call (909) 793-1078 or email email@example.com.
- November 13, Wed. 9-10am – “A Model of Transitions: Dealing with Death and Other Transitions”, by The Rev. Canon David Caffrey.
- December 4, Wed. 9-10am – “Comtemplative Spirituality: Implications for Mental Health” by Rev. Karen Gardner, Assoc. Pastor at Redlands First Methodist Church.
- January 8, Wed. 9-10am – “Forgiveness” by Henry Lamberton, PsyD, Assoc. Dean of Student Affairs, Loma Linda University School of Medicin
- February 5, Wed. 9-10am – “Crisis of Faith or Belief?” by Dr. Louis Leon, Senior Pastor, Highland United Church of Christ.
- March 5, Wed. 9-10am – “The Three C’s of Commitment: codes, Contract, and Covenants” by Rev. Joe DeRoulac, Jr., Senior Pastor, Redlands First Baptist church
- April 9, Wed. 9-10am – “The Spiritual Journal Through the Valley of Baca” by Steven Kay, Pastor at Redlands Church of Christ.