1st Relationships are the specialized mental health treatment programs developed by CCS for children, families and teachers. These programs are research-based, proven effective methods for reducing children’s aggression and behavior problems, increasing relational and social competence at home and at school, as well helping teachers and parents in managing their children’s unique needs.
Help your child cope with the stresses of life. Ease your stress and enjoy a more satisfying bond with your child. We help parents with kids that:
- are aggressive, who hit, throw things and express great anger
- have frequent tantrums
- are defiant
- refuse to follow directions
- cause difficulty in day care or preschool settings
- have experienced a trauma
- victims of sexual abuse/assault
- their family has experienced a crisis or loss
- are on the Autistic Spectrum or have difficulties with self-regulation, such as ADHD
- Teacher – Child Interaction Program (TCIP) for preschool teachers with children who display a variety of problematic behaviors.
- Floortime and Play Project for children on the Autism Spectrum. Age 2 and up.
- Parent – Child Interaction Therapy Age 2 to 6 years.
- Parent – Child Attunement Therapy for ages 12 months to 2 years.
- Parenting Classes
- Dance / Movement Relational Experiential Program
- Treatment of Sexual Abuse / Assault
- Teen Groups
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Watch, Wait, and Wonder – Infant and New Mother support treatment
- Play Therapy